Quick Short Stop

I heard about Google Pages and I decided to try it. I did. That experiment is the parent of this blog. Welcome to Quick Short Stop. It's the place where you can inspire and be inspired. I'd like to hear from you, please leave a comment!

Friday, July 07, 2006

With a little bit

And not much more


When you travel to an unknown place, you need two things; luck and attitude. With a little bit of luck you'll make it to your destination. With a little bit of attitude you'll manage the irritations. See, that's all you need.

I've heard the expression: "With my luck...". And some are just outrageous but most are negative. For example, "With my luck the bus will be delayed, I'll miss the train, then next one will arrive on time but there won't be space."

It sounds much better if you said: "With a little bit of luck I'll get to my destination even if the buss is delayed and I miss my train, even if the next train is full". You can even improve it: "With a little bit of luck my trip will be enjoyable".

The right attitude will take care of the little irritations. Create your luck a little bit at a time and adopt the attitude that will give a paradise regardless of what happens. That's control and you can have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home