Quick Short Stop

I heard about Google Pages and I decided to try it. I did. That experiment is the parent of this blog. Welcome to Quick Short Stop. It's the place where you can inspire and be inspired. I'd like to hear from you, please leave a comment!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Thinking Train

That thought he could

The story starts like this. There was a little train going up a hill. The little train kept saying to itself; "I think I can, I think I can…", and the little train could.

Your story goes on like this. You have a few challenges. Your challenges are... Go on finish the sentence. You challenges are... You need magical powers to solve these challenges.

Yes, you guessed it right; you'll need to complete the next statement too. You magically gained these powers... You surmount your challenges and overcome them in an instant and a few. You're the hero!

Did you remember to say "I think can?” Yes, say it, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...” Let it repeat in you mind because you can. This is the story of the thinking you, who can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home